Yes still active , NBC on TX12
View attachment 98366


I think they've reduced the audio bitrate since I last tuned in
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this active at most times? Couldn't pick it up on an Edision Mini but my Openbox found it! Anything interesting on it atm?
Is this active at most times? Couldn't pick it up on an Edision Mini but my Openbox found it! Anything interesting on it atm?
First of all, the IDENT is 'DAD-5 Fiber TV-12' for MSNBC.Yes the feed is active right now.
I'm currently watching NBC covering the hurricane aftermath.
12589 H 3400 3/4
Service ids:
DAD-4 Fiber TX-11 = NBC
DAD-4 Fiber TX-12 = MSNBC
12585 H 3200 7/8 = MSNBC
Where abouts are you Lovelyperson and what dish size? Cheers buddyScanning in (TM5402 Mk3) as..... 12589 H 3400 'DAD-4 Fiber TX-11'.........good dB as well:-
Take no notice of date!
View attachment 99414
View attachment 99415
Thanks 'Ghostleader'..........Alicante, España as shown under my setup details. Dish was the 1.2m.Where abouts are you Lovelyperson and what dish size? Cheers buddy
Sent from my thl_T7 using Tapatalk
Sorry mate can't see your location details as easy because I'm using the Tapatalk app, which gets more crap with every update!Thanks 'Ghostleader'..........Alicante, España as shown under my setup details. Dish was the 1.2m.
Just to say that afterwards I could not get 12589 H 3400 to scan in with the TBS5925 using EBSpro or DVB Dream but again then tried it with the TM 5402 mk3 receiver....no problem, 11.8 dB.............nature of the hobby I guess..fortunately.
Best wishes.