My Satellite Setup
Fortecstar platenuim on nagravion
My Location
south Africa
any one with SABC keys and how doi make my reciever mentain or provide the keys

chinedum

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
C and ku band satellites,skysat,STRONG with Embedded card reader & Mediacom FTA receivers. Adult CAM Cards.
My Location
Nigeria
Hi guys,i'll appreciate it if i get infos. on how to get dst* channels using strong receiver.email me on

Pirate_Hunter

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pirate+Hunter
My Location
UK
Hi im a noob a complete noob, i dont know if i should post this here but i havent found anywheer else to post it. I have a TM-1000 D & TM 1000-D Super. I ahve lately found out that i could update it myself. I have spent over 3hrs checking the net for info and i have gotten it but it has become so much that it dont work or im doing somethign wrong. I have updated my boc through the technomate website with there loader, this closed all my channels lukily i got itback a least the ones that were already open and havent gone. I have also tried dark patch and some keys by using a null cable to connect my box to the PC the channels are still locked i only have 4-5 channels open but they were open anyway. Ikeep reading messages that TV Cabo channels have gone down how reliable this information is i dont know. I still have no clue how to input my keys manually or where to get them from as well as downloading the latest key files. I have darkman loader but i havent got the latest files for it.

I would like if someone could send me an email with easy steps to what i must do to my receivers before i can input the keys, what patches i must get etc.

Contact me at e-mail removed PLZ help the noob i wanna watch my channels again, i wasnt told this would happen when i bought my receivers and my TV Cabo is useful.....:(

PS: bare in mind im a compleet noob dont be complex on ur explanation and please be precise also excuse any errors in my typing and i speak portuguese also...so any portuguese plp help me out as well

Hugo.Wizard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
metronic
My Location
Portugal - Lisbon
amigo... e verdade. de momento nao ha chaves para tv-cabo... vais ter de ser paciente.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hugo.Wizard said:
amigo... e verdade. de momento nao ha chaves para tv-cabo... vais ter de ser paciente.

Você deve afixar em inglês no forum principal - ou ao menos fornecer uma tradução. Se você quiser escrever por favor em Portugues use o apropriado secionam

You must post in English on the main forum - or at least provide a translation. If you want to write in Portugues please use the appropriate section

rafael1410

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
golden interstar 8001
My Location
thetford uk
Pirate_Hunter said:
Hi im a noob a complete noob, i dont know if i should post this here but i havent found anywheer else to post it. I have a TM-1000 D & TM 1000-D Super. I ahve lately found out that i could update it myself. I have spent over 3hrs checking the net for info and i have gotten it but it has become so much that it dont work or im doing somethign wrong. I have updated my boc through the technomate website with there loader, this closed all my channels lukily i got itback a least the ones that were already open and havent gone. I have also tried dark patch and some keys by using a null cable to connect my box to the PC the channels are still locked i only have 4-5 channels open but they were open anyway. Ikeep reading messages that TV Cabo channels have gone down how reliable this information is i dont know. I still have no clue how to input my keys manually or where to get them from as well as downloading the latest key files. I have darkman loader but i havent got the latest files for it.

I would like if someone could send me an email with easy steps to what i must do to my receivers before i can input the keys, what patches i must get etc.

Contact me at e-mail removed PLZ help the noob i wanna watch my channels again, i wasnt told this would happen when i bought my receivers and my TV Cabo is useful.....:(

PS: bare in mind im a compleet noob dont be complex on ur explanation and please be precise also excuse any errors in my typing and i speak portuguese also...so any portuguese plp help me out as well
isso ainda nao ha mesmo os que pagam noa tem tv cabo

rafael1410

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
golden interstar 8001
My Location
thetford uk
rafael1410 said:
isso ainda nao ha mesmo os que pagam noa tem tv cabo
sorry the previos txt translate as there is no keys avaible even the costumers that pay cannot whatch it

Pintinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Techonomate TM 1000-D
My Location
Portugal
Hi!!!
Can someone help me finding the keys for Hispasat?

jerenus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i setup through private engineer
any one explain how to put key into the card step by step please

senad323

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i got a fortecstar ultra and dot have new bion
My Location
iowa usa
any dish nagra2keys

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
chinedum said:
Hi razor i visited d DRI site,i saw d code in use,sent it to my client who tried it & said it didn't work.Did u experience any such thing?If yes,how did u overcome it?

email address removed. Any non private info should be posted on the forum for the benefit of all our members

I might be able to do it.
You might be able.

But sending someone keys, even up to date working keys can be a bad thing. As you may have to do some reading first to get the best from them.

Half the fun in this game, is finding the keys yourself and learning how to use/load them.

igunlog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skysat 101
My Location
Nigeria
pls i uses skysat 101 and cannot get sabc 1,2,3 on it, also how do i get to upgrade the skysat 101 decoder to 901. pls anybody help.

enogela

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Installer
My Location
nigeria
please can any1 please help me with the codes for irdeto 2 encryption channels? and also i urgently need that for sky sport 1. please send to

email address removed. Any none private info should be posted on the forum for the benefit of all of our members

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
enogela said:
please can any1 please help me with the codes for irdeto 2 encryption channels? and also i urgently need that for sky sport 1. please send to

There arent any codes for Irdeto 2. To be perfectly blunt - if you want to watch an Irdeto 2 pay package you pay for it. If your Sky Sport 1 is that important to you then you should be subscribing to it.

Now stop asking the same questions all over the forum in different threads, and accept the answers you have been given!

PS no-one will send you anything - thats not how this forum works. Our rules also request no email addresses on the forum.:-doh!

nuhindmel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
plain FTA Receiver set
My Location
Kano, Nigeria.
Hi there

can any one help me with powervu keys

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
nuhindmel said:
Hi there

can any one help me with powervu keys

Nobody can help you with powervue it is totally secure and is controlled in a different way by registering the unit on a database. You have no chance

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Topper said:
Nobody can help you with powervue it is totally secure and is controlled in a different way by registering the unit on a database. You have no chance

They said that about cable tv here in UK.. but was opened .. strange as they have the power to disable a box by its ird and bk but they choose to just revert the keys back to 00:00:00:00:00:00:00 .. doubt though powervu is the same.. infact i take that back... its imposible with the current system :(

hilton

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
macer lap top.lifetime ultra
My Location
southern africa.zambia
READ FORUM RULES - NO E-MAIL ADDRESSES

hi guys ,ca someone help me with a bin file for fortec lifetime ultra autoroll on pal system thanks in advance.

hilton

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
macer lap top.lifetime ultra
My Location
southern africa.zambia
i also need nig1 keys im new at this but thanx anyway

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
hilton - our forum doesnt work like that. You want something - you go and find it - maybe with a bit of advice from the other folk on the forum.

You wont get keys here - they are strictly forbidden. Plenty of key sites on the net - go and find as few. (Lots of links in the Big Links section)