seca file for autoupdating ASTRO TV

thevar

Reaction score
lsl said:
Thevar...my supplier only said 1 word......WAIT.....and donno for hw long.....
lsl, where are you from ? may be we can exchange infor through phone, if its ok with you!bye

lamsoon

Reaction score
If anyone can solve the problem , please include me in your email
Thanks you in advance

kjoo

Reaction score
sit down and wait lor wat to do. see z-tv lah got 3 nice movie channel. english some more. the rest sorry lah.. hehehe. nice a translator...

thevar

Reaction score
kjoo said:
sit down and wait lor wat to do. see z-tv lah got 3 nice movie channel. english some more. the rest sorry lah.. hehehe. nice a translator...
kjoo,how to get to watch ztv? pls teach me how to tune ! can it be done with astro dish ?thanks!

kjoo

Reaction score
haha your supplier very nice. ask u to wait.. my supplier even worse. he said die die ... told you already.. cant do anything liaw... cannot help.. wah lau.. hearing tat u trembled... leg shake the end of it...haha... make us more adventurerous. hahahah

kjoo

Reaction score
z-tv is c-band. astro is ku band. i watch it with parabolic. down load maxplus aug firmware u can watch liaw

thevar

Reaction score
kjoo, how to download the maxplus aug firmware? I am new to this game pls help!thanks!

thevar

Reaction score
kjoo said:
chat in icq my icq is 288177371
kjoo, I need to register myself first ! before I can chat with you!!I dont have an ICQ A/C####I will get in touch with you once I get registered thanks and bye!

lsl

Reaction score
Thevar...whr u from???
I'm from M.......if already register ICQ add me..my icq is 52217641
anyway kjoo hw long have u been playing this game...sounds like professional....HAHA....but person like me very glad hv person like u.....cos i'm new & need many..many help from u.....hehe

lsl

Reaction score
kjoo said:
haha your supplier very nice. ask u to wait.. my supplier even worse. he said die die ... told you already.. cant do anything liaw... cannot help.. wah lau.. hearing tat u trembled... leg shake the end of it...haha... make us more adventurerous. hahahah
wah lau eee......hw come ur supplier talk 2 u like that....if my supplier talking 2 me like that sure i'm will let his head shaking down 2 his leg...HAHAHA....i think now just sit down & looking 2 the sky....NONONO...better is praying to the god.....hehe

kjoo

Reaction score
haha i m learning bit by bit hope u people can teach me.. i share wat i know i dun mind. we share, we care, we grow together.. all for astro... hahahah wow i heard Astro office today ...people panic n start line up .. until outside the door q..ing to take the new card or people missing their series movies so much or football....... business must go up 10 fold..

lsl

Reaction score
haha....u r rite.....i start learning now & growing mm by mm......very slow...but dont mind...hahaha

lsl

Reaction score
kjoo..thanks 4 adding me....but i cant add u at the moment...server problem...

kuching

Reaction score
Haiiiii..no astro really life no fun. I try to search on internet now. hope can find crack Seca2.

vun

Reaction score
does the max plus latest frimware can watch normaly?
cause it did not get to watch astro now with the frimware
with june .(display screamly channel)

thevar

Reaction score
hi maxplus users,log on to this site any help pls share with others www.geocities.com/yurihdt, anyone has got infor on maxplus pls share with others, can we contact the manufacturer in korea to advise us !thanks and bye!

sexy18

Reaction score
You are right Thevar, we should consult the manufacturer in Korea, see what they can help, but someone need to initial the action, we couldn't just wait and talk here. Anyone got the manufacturer contact or website ?? I'm willing to coodinate on this.

Btw, Thevar, where to get this Maxplus in Internet Online Stop? Perhaps the online dealer also can help ??

regards,
sexy18.

lamsoon

Reaction score
dear brothers, sister & pirates.

don't worry be jolly, this is technology. their is a way of saying

"if it can be created it will be hacked"

to all gurus out their do your job! challenge your self and most importantly share with us.

i don't mind to donate if the price are right. cross our fingers and hope to watch. eeee