TDT Sat Spain

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 gilbertini with VU+ Solo2. 60cm with Spanish TDT from satellite.. and channel master 1.0m for 27.5 hopefully..LOL
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
TVtenerife said:
you can buy TDT on satellite for €180...on 30w
Hi TVtenarife are these boxes still for sale as we live in an area where you cannot get Free to air channels. we had an installer here he tried but it was impossible he then took Gps readings he said to inform the people who supply and said you can get it from Satellite but you need permission. I assume this is the said box etc. do you supply them? Thanks for any help.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 gilbertini with VU+ Solo2. 60cm with Spanish TDT from satellite.. and channel master 1.0m for 27.5 hopefully..LOL
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
TVtenerife said:
the trade price for the box and card is €180,and i sell em all the time....
to get it FREE you have to prove you dont have land reception.....
Who do i contact to get it free? do you have some sort of contact details or a site? thanks

OOPs just seen that he is no longer a member here.. anyone else help me out here with this problem please as to how you go on getting one of these boxes?? Appreciate for any help....

Surly someone know who to contact if you cannot get signal.....

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
You can't get it for free. You have to be surveyed by an official installer and have the correct paperwork, and you still have to pay.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Huevos said:
You can't get it for free. You have to be surveyed by an official installer and have the correct paperwork, and you still have to pay.
Do you have any idea of the cost??

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
I don't but at a guess it will be around 400€ because there is an administration fee, equipment charge and installer fee. But the installer will probably say you can get TDT and come up with a very expensive way for you to receive it (like a 60 foot tower). And in that case you won't be eligible for the satellite method.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Huevos said:
I don't but at a guess it will be around 400€ because there is an administration fee, equipment charge and installer fee. But the installer will probably say you can get TDT and come up with a very expensive way for you to receive it (like a 60 foot tower). And in that case you won't be eligible for the satellite method.
I just got a quote back from one of them for 460€ they must be kidding it should just be installation fee as i cannot get the FREE channels any other way.......not be getting that then don't have that sort of money to chuck at it.

Juan69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ariva, Samsung and Comag PVR 2 100CL
3 dishes, 80cm, 100cm, 140cm
My Location
Murcia - Costa Blanca.
There was an advertisement years ago saying that "Spain is different". It still is.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Juan69 said:
There was an advertisement years ago saying that "Spain is different". It still is.
You are not wrong..............Very

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
radicaldoc said:
I just got a quote back from one of them for 460€ they must be kidding it should just be installation fee as i cannot get the FREE channels any other way.......
Why should it just be install charge? That's like saying the tax payer should subsidize your car because you don't live on a bus route. It's not like the state imposed on you where you chose to live.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Huevos said:
Why should it just be install charge? That's like saying the tax payer should subsidize your car because you don't live on a bus route. It's not like the state imposed on you where you chose to live.
No body is saying they should subsidize anyone but they should put up more mast's so everyone can receive the channels very few of my neighbours can receive them either. Its the same with high speed internet they are supposed to supply everyone with that but they haven't done enough masts. (Although junta de Andalusia have put loads up for free wi max but none near here.) no phone masts either we don't live a million km from anywhere our nearest big towns are both around 20 km away and the village is 6 km away. If they won't put up masts they should give us the equipment or rent it to us. Telefonica have to fit SAT phones... We are entitled to the free TDT Same as everyone else. I don't see why we should be excluded from everything....Because they can't be arsed.

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
That's part and parcel of living in a rural area. Spain is set up for towns. My TDT here is crap too. I'm surrounded by TDT repeaters and don't have line of sight to any.

dxn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Prime-focus 2,10m, 0,2 LNB Black Inverto, TBS6983 dvbcard, Octagon SF4008 4K,
Dreambox7020HD, NOS cable 200mb, Tivusat, TDTsat Spain, TDT Portugal.
My Location
Estoril - Portugal
I recently got my hands on one of this TDSat receiver.
A tiny box from televes, come already preprogramed and authorised.
Get around 30 Tv channels and 15 radios.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
dxn said:
I recently got my hands on one of this TDSat receiver. A tiny box from televes, come already preprogramed and authorised. Get around 30 Tv channels and 15 radios.
How much did it cost?? and where from.??

dxn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Estoril - Portugal
Got it from my neighbor that is spanish. He's from Valencia.
radicaldoc said:
How much did it cost?? and where from.??

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
Mmmm not much use to me then.......!!

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
dxn said:
I recently got my hands on one of this TDSat receiver. A tiny box from televes, come already preprogramed and authorised. Get around 30 Tv channels and 15 radios.
What model is it and does anyone else have any for sale?

dxn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Estoril - Portugal
radicaldoc said:
What model is it and does anyone else have any for sale?
My box is from Televes, but it doesn't matter what model is it. There are diferent brands, from Televes, Alcad, ikusi and others, they all are very similar and have the same software preprogramed by albertis that is who manages and authorise the acess to these boxes.

radicaldoc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Horizon USB Plus
My Location
Nr Martos, Jaen. Spain..
And do you know where i can get my hands on one??

dxn said:
My box is from Televes, but it doesn't matter what model is it. There are diferent brands, from Televes, Alcad, ikusi and others, they all are very similar and have the same software preprogramed by albertis that is who manages and authorise the acess to these boxes.

dxn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Estoril - Portugal

radicaldoc said:

Unless you meet someone there to get you the box I don't know.
Maybe there are stores that sell the box but that could be expensive.

Juan69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ariva, Samsung and Comag PVR 2 100CL
3 dishes, 80cm, 100cm, 140cm
My Location
Murcia - Costa Blanca.
They can be bought for 300 euros at tdtprofesional.com