Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
sunnyspain said:
Well, I finally gave in and called the experts in! they put a spectrum analyser on the set up, tweaked the dish very slightly and.......it got worse, I lost any sign of ITV even channel Islands, they tried a different LNB which made no difference, they were talking about trying a Blueline Lnb but they didn't have one in the van. Ended up with my Sharp LNB back on, and tweaked to give a slightly pixelated BBC and ITV, but both are dead upto about 10am here and both go dead at about 7pm here.
So I guess thats the best I will get with my current set up.
Now I know this is off topic, but If I bought a Patched Technomate 1500 and moved my dish, would I get all the Spanish Digital + channels free with english soundtracks?

Thanks again for everyones help/advice.

cheers, Neil

Bigger dish required - you should be pleased with yourself though - you did at least as good with your installation as the experts did.:)

sunnyspain

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none at the moment
My Location
Murcia Spain
Well, I finally gave up and bought a 1.8 prime focus dish, now since nov we have enjoyed 24/7 FTA........untill yesterday morning when I have the ever familiar no signal being recieved! I have re-booted, using 12.207, 11.778 and 12.051 but nothing is happening, checked cables, no bugs in LNB, dish hasn't moved?? has my 2600 given up the ghost? how can I check it to be sure?

Many thanks......maybe the "move back to UK" is an option worth considering.

Neil

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
well take the receiver to the neighbours and ask them to try it on there dish, if it works then you can rule out the receiver as the problem

riahun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 m dish
eurobird, astra 2a
amstrad & pace sky+ box
My Location
Hungary
Hi Sunnyspain,

This is better than telly. What happened in the end?

I know this has been a few years but I've only just read it.

Regards,

Ria

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I rather doubt we will find out - sunnyspain hasnt been on the forum since Feb 2007!

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Perhaps he did move back to the UK? :)