Which football team?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Well he's done a good job with what he's got TG and out did West Ham last season! so I have to may the best team win!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
T_G said:
Hmm I did back MBoro too for this game...but in the finals I think I'm behind Bolton. There is just something about Big Sam that I like.
There's talk of him taking over at Liverhoof next season. If he was to move I wouldn't have thought he would go to a lesser club than Bolton. :rolleyes:

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I think Stress and pressure in a job such as that force managers take strange decisions some times jimbo, maybe the new offer has less stress and what could be an enjoyable challenge m8.

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
HEY boys i`m a MANC, and proud of it, THAT BLOCKAGE on the M25 is the russian mafia comeing from the airport to check on there investments, or a load of FROGs on there way to ARSE-NIL

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well as for the Russian Mafia all I can say to that is they have put more money into UK football this year than Man U in the past five years, so they're not so bad after all eh? also local fans in London and also those who live out in the sticks who support London club's mainly use public transport i.e trains and underground as it's cheaper and quicker, so it must be the Man U supporters clogging up the M25. And the Russsian Mafia they fly in by helicopter to Stanford bridge cos they can afford to! :D

russquk

Reaction score
well i support kidderminster harriers so i could have a 2.5m dish and i still wouldnt ever see them.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well there's nothing wrong with supporting 'Non League' clubs m8...and they are probably local to you too I suspect :D

russquk

Reaction score
they are in the 3rd division now mate or are you taking the pee! lol, and yes i live just down the road from kidderminster.

russquk

Reaction score
mind you they are only 3 points out of the relegation places so it could non league next season.i might see them then as sky show the odd non league match.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL yes....I sometimes go over to watch the Daggers.....can be very entertaining :D

russquk

Reaction score
entertaining,that would be the blind linesman we get every week!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Oh and what about the Ref who awards a goal kick when it should have been a penalty! even though the linesman is frantically is flogging his flag and made trench in the sideline where's he's been jumpin up and down :D

russquk

Reaction score
you must have been at kiddy last saturday,last minute penalty and we still missed it!! doh! and still had time for another goal to be disallowed.bugger.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
So is it Molby out then??

russquk

Reaction score
i dont think you can blame molby,very small squad and no money and the second lowest average attendance so not much income.i havent heard anyone saying molby out,not yet anyway.unless he walks out again! lol

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Another Club I sometimes like to visit when they are at home is the O's (Leyton Orient).....LOL there once was a survey across the UK a few years back and the O's were at the top of the list for selling the worst burgers!...Although I have to admit hunger did get the better of once and I survived :D

russquk

Reaction score
i havent made the trip to the orient yet,it might have to be the daggers next year.the food at aggborough is erm interesting lol,i always make sure i have got a pack of settlers with me.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Either that you can always reject it by wriggling a couple of fingers down the back of your throat!....that always works m8, or better still if you have one at hand..a nice long peice of bacon rind works too!....but one word advice do it away from the terraces...other supporters dont like spew down the back of their necks!

The Magician

Reaction score
Hi all, What team do you follow. My team is Liverpool. and i also look out for Scarbroughs results.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
At the moment I'm watching mine! Chelsea :D