Today I finished for a Dutch board member , a lnb changer for a Gibertini 1.5 m .
Used a new alu rectangular 20 x 30 mm tube leaving the original feedarm unharmed .
Managed to use the original side-arms without any modification .
Of course with strengthening at the backside since the cross...
Took down the 1.5 dish from the polar mount yesterday, finally got around to drilling the back plate so I can bolt the two halfs together.
I need to pick up some longer bolts, the back plate took some drilling but I got it done :)
Hopefully I will have some photos for you tomorrow.
fot quite some time now I have not been able to set my dish up to textbooks figures.
Well finally I have managed to get it very near textbook :) only had an hour late last night to tweek it, and I will try and get it spot on as soon as I can.
3°w is my zenith satellite. I used 1°w as my set up...