DigitAlb - No Saturday 3pm kick-offs

ciaran

Reaction score
Just has a quick look at LJ's fixtures and noticed that DIgitalb are not showing a single match at 3pm on the first day of the season...

Just thought i'd register my disgust at this development.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Check closer to kick off as DigitAlb are always late with their listings and LJ's is usually only updated with DigitAlbs listings 24-48 hours before kick off.

ciaran

Reaction score
LOL...after my rage had soothed...i was actually coming to that conclusion..

but - LJ has the early an late matches up and the channels listed...

the fact that he has the actual channels they are on suggests that theyve already listed their schedule for next week....

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Going by last season you are never sure what games they are showing until the day before kick off, and sometimes even not then.

ciaran

Reaction score
according to LJ...apparently Digitalb are only showing a single 3 o clock match this saturday...i would assume this confirms the rumour that they have sold the rights to matches....this is very dissappointing especially considering they have hiked their prices up considerably...

I still have a month left on last years sub....so it looks like i wont be renewing....offering one match at 3 on saturday...is not really worth it.

BOOOOOOOOOO digitalb.

ciaran

Reaction score
is it possible to get C+ sport 2 from thor 5....

if so, how.

thanks.

ciaran

Reaction score
unforuntately i only have a dragon...

damn.

was looking forward to seeing how shít everton were this season...

ah well, spurs match it is i guess.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
From what I remember Everton are being shown on Prima TV, 1W, part of Digi TV, and so is viewable on the Dragon Cam.
Further rumours are that DigitAlb have sold the rights to cup games, FA Cup and Champions League, but none of these rumours have been confirmed.
Check Friday night for any football being shown on DigitAlb as they are generally not even listed in DigitAlbs own guides until then.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
I wouldn't expect to get accurate schedules for DigitAlb until anytime as late as Saturday morning.

I'd hazard a guess that Boro v Spurs and the Everton game is likely to be the ones chosen.

ciaran

Reaction score
Mickha said:
From what I remember Everton are being shown on Prima TV, 1W, part of Digi TV, and so is viewable on the Dragon Cam.
Further rumours are that DigitAlb have sold the rights to cup games, FA Cup and Champions League, but none of these rumours have been confirmed.
Check Friday night for any football being shown on DigitAlb as they are generally not even listed in DigitAlbs own guides until then.

brilliant mickha...as usual...yes it is on prima tv but i couldnt figure out if it was in the digi package or not...

happy days...any idea what version number the latest predator is?

cheers ciaran.

ciaran

Reaction score
its official...

no 3 o clock matches on digitalb tommorw..

absolute disgrace. they market it as a channel for 3 o clock games.

richard_s

richard_s
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
live on a complex on complex system + a bit more ;)
My Location
tenerife
I have been informed that there will be no 3 o clock matches untill november.

richard

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Well LJ's say they aren't, so maybe it's real. There's various rumours flying about as to why; Olympics, pay-off by the Premier League, financial difficulties at DigitAlb.

I know that this won't be appreciated, but we must remember that we aren't officially meant to be either able to get hold of the cards or watch 3pm games in this country, so we can't fuss when it doesn't happen. I feel sorry for Albanians, they are the ones who've been done a kipper.

I am in no doubt that that the 'beat will go on', as they say. The demand is too high.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
This was posted on DS but may be of interest to some of our members. Apologies for the poor English - its a typical Darkman rant.

"For all Members.

Digitalb been under presure from FAPL and Sport 5 all this time.

FAPL trying to take of the right sport 5 for that territori and Sport 5 is taking with Digitalb to dont gave the feeds to the digitalb if they dont sight for the math of 3 pm untill end of November...

This is Just to do happey FALP and their big coustemers Sky b.

The threating is done to digitalb is Ilegal...some one is fighting for that.

But they says or take this decision or we will not let you the feeds to transmite the epl.

Digitalb for the good of their Coustemers try all the best even the fight countiniu but am sory to says ...untill the end of November is in the fight and maybe not 3 PM....after that Digitalb has agains the rights to show 3 PM for shure.

In this situation is not a digitalb Foult becouse the Big Mafia or you know what am tolking could live all of us without nothink.

No one knew that situation that happenst only 2 days agou ,by my self i try help digitalb or actually Supersport but the fight is on ,not finished.

For that i ask they to show Coca cola Championship in 3 pm untill the mater of Premireship will sold out...

But the dead Line is 31 Novembre

after that again will be 3 pm.

From this its quite obvious the DigitAlb have been got at by the FAPL.

Its the same sort of pressure that was put on ART when they wouldnt stop the cheap subs leaking into the UK a couple of years back - and look what happened to their Premiership rights when they came up for renewal. :-rofl2

Stejc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, Motorised Triax TD88, 45W to 39E. Digital+ HD subscription, TNTSAT HD Card.
My Location
Southport
What makes November 31st so special? Why can they suddenly show 3pms after this again?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
DM is a pillock. Since when has there been a November 31st?? :-lmao

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Analoguesat said:
DM is a pillock. Since when has there been a November 31st?? :-lmao

You know, I bet you're the first person to spot that amongst everyone who has read it :-rofl2

bigtee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky; Raven 90 multi-LNB 1W,5E, 7E, 9E, 13E 16E, 19E, 28E; 60cm Triax dish on Moteck SG2100 motor; Various Receivers
My Location
Kent, UK
There is a theory that the 'bad English' is a deliberate act but then I digress .............

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
bigtee said:
There is a theory that the 'bad English' is a deliberate act but then I digress .............

Another deliberate act is murder explain that then ;)