DigitAlb - No Saturday 3pm kick-offs

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
surprised any one had digitalb as the picture was poor quality anyway

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
hoppo1 said:
Am I missing something?

Presumably but if I have to explain the workings of my grey matter then I will. It was an association of ideas.

bigtee said:
There is a theory that the 'bad English' is a deliberate act but then I digress .............

Whilst 'bad English' may be a deliberate act .... so is murder otherwise it would be manslaughter........ So what..you may ask..... precisely ;)

All completely off topic however upon reflection yes the 'bad English' could be used to divert your attention away from the actual problem in hand that of lack of footie on Digitalb.

H

hoppo1

I think you´ve gone a bit off track.
Mad rantings are not encouraged on this forum.
Nor leaps of faith?

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
hoppo1 said:
I think you´ve gone a bit off track.
Mad rantings are not encouraged on this forum.
Nor leaps of faith?

:D Don't worry about Topper, they only let him out on day release. Occasionally.

As for the linguistic trickery which bigtree suspects, I think the jury is divided on such allegations. What we do know is that DM has a rather intimate knowledge of the goings-on at DigitAlb, or he at least purports to.

ciaran

Reaction score
Topper said:
Presumably but if I have to explain the workings of my grey matter then I will. It was an association of ideas.

Whilst 'bad English' may be a deliberate act .... so is murder otherwise it would be manslaughter........ So what..you may ask..... precisely ;)

All completely off topic however upon reflection yes the 'bad English' could be used to divert your attention away from the actual problem in hand that of lack of footie on Digitalb.

actually mansalughter can also be deliberate....

but hey, i digress as well...

Not too happy about this situation...was anyone able to get any 3pm games on saturday, and if so using which media....

not having 3 o clock football is a nightmare...i might even be forced to go for a wlak with the missus or something!

please help!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
There were 2 Saturday 3PM kick offs on Digi TV 1W, the Hull City game on Galaxie Sport, with English commentary and the Everton game on Prima_Cz, without English commentary.
Also Canal + Sport 1, 1W, part of the Canal Digial package, showed the Stoke City game.

EDW

Reaction score
I spoke to the main dealer in London by phone today.

He said 3pm games off for one or two months.

Stejc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, Motorised Triax TD88, 45W to 39E. Digital+ HD subscription, TNTSAT HD Card.
My Location
Southport
Mickha said:
There were 2 Saturday 3PM kick offs on Digi TV 1W, the Hull City game on Galaxie Sport, with English commentary and the Everton game on Prima_Cz, without English commentary.
Also Canal + Sport 1, 1W, part of the Canal Digial package, showed the Stoke City game.

Canal+ 2 and Extra showed Everton and Hull games.

Sky Italia/Calcio showed the Everton/Blackburn, Boro/Spurs and West Ham/Wigan games. Sportmax turkey showed the Boro one, Diema bulgaria showed Bolton v Stoke, Sport TV Portugal showed the Everton as well.

Ever 3PM was available somewhere, and obviously was on Showtime 7W as well.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
EDW said:
I spoke to the main dealer in London by phone today.

He said 3pm games off for one or two months.

The report Ive seen from Darkman says November / December! (well actually it says Nov 31st :-rofl2 )

BTW Premiere are suggested not to show any UK 3pms until the Bundesliga winter break

ciaran

Reaction score
Mickha said:

yeah, i couldnt get that 1west sat with a 1 metre in belfast...was pretty píssed off..considering the games that digitalb did show were suffering because of the weather..

not sure if the signal for intelsat 707 on 1 west is very weak or i was just not getting it..

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
You should be able to get Digi Tv on 1 West with a good quality 1 Metre dish.
Is your dish motorized ? It might need re-aligning, I would check all the satellites, in the arc, and if you're not getting the weaker satellites start from the beginning by aligning your dish on the satellite nearest to your due south position.

ciaran

Reaction score
na mate, im not motoerised...so im merely guessing the 1 west position by moving the dish from 13east..

its a pain in the rear.

the sat is in my receiver as intersat 707 1w...is that right?

because ive never updated the software on my receiver and its a few years old...

whats closest to due south with a strong signal that would allow me to get a better indication of 1west?

cheers

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
The reason you could not get 1W on Saturday could have been due to the extreme weather conditions last Saturday cos you should get it ok. Our due south Sat here is 5W then a very slight tweak to the east (left) should put you on it.

Jimmy H

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LG43UH661V with region 2 sky dish
My Location
Leek, Staffs
ciaran said:
actually mansalughter can also be deliberate....

but hey, i digress as well...

Not too happy about this situation...was anyone able to get any 3pm games on saturday, and if so using which media....
not having 3 o clock football is a nightmare...i might even be forced to go for a wlak with the missus or something!

please help!

I watched two live matches last weekend on Fox Sports Channel on TVU Player on the internet, Everton V Blackburn on Saturday and the Chelsea match on Sunday, I think the United match was on aswell .

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Initially try tuning in to BBC World, it's FTA and has a strong signal, 11325 H 24500.

ciaran

Reaction score
anybody know anything about the diema channels on 16e..

showing the everton game next week..and wondering if theres any way to get this channel...

cheers.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
1) Subscribe :D

2) Card share :D