Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
All Canal Digital channels are currently opened using a Diablo 2.3 Cam, and were using a MII+ card, owners of the MII+ are currently awaiting an updated file.
You will need a Cas programmer, to program the Diablo Cam, and you have 3 options:
Diablo Cam Light, just like a normal Cam, Diablo Cam Wi Fi, and the Diablo Cam Wireless, you can find full details at diablocam.com.

Blatherskite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ HD box (basic package)
DM800HD
Geotrack polar mount
88cm Triax dish
My Location
Geordieland
During half time adverts on Digitalb Sunday there was a promo for Newcastle v Wigan game this weekend. Did anyone else see it?

ciaran

Reaction score
Mickha said:
All Canal Digital channels are currently opened using a Diablo 2.3 Cam, and were using a MII+ card, owners of the MII+ are currently awaiting an updated file.
You will need a Cas programmer, to program the Diablo Cam, and you have 3 options:
Diablo Cam Light, just like a normal Cam, Diablo Cam Wi Fi, and the Diablo Cam Wireless, you can find full details at diablocam.com.

cheers mate...helpful as ever!

Maybe its time to bin the dragon and get a diablo..

seems like there's a lot more english commentary football on those channels

ciaran

Reaction score
ciaran said:
cheers mate...helpful as ever!

Maybe its time to bin the dragon and get a diablo..

seems like there's a lot more english commentary football on those channels

actually one more question mate..

will i be able to program this M11 card with my existing phoenix programmer that i use for teh dragon...or will that require replacement as well?

cheers.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
The MII+ card is programmed in phoenix mode so it should be OK, which model phoenix programmer do you have?
To get the MII+ card to open HD channels requires a genuine conax cam, check around as some conax cams are reported not to work.

ciaran

Reaction score
Mickha said:
The MII+ card is programmed in phoenix mode so it should be OK, which model phoenix programmer do you have?
To get the MII+ card to open HD channels requires a genuine conax cam, check around as some conax cams are reported not to work.

right you've lost me...i was assuming the MII was being used as a loader card for the diablo...similar to how the dragon works..

seems a bit more complicated..maybe ill stick to hungarian commentary after all...

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
The Diablo and MII+ card are different.

The Diablo Light is a Cam, just like the Dragon, and is programmed using a Cas programmer, there is no loader card, or anything else required, just the Diablo and Cas programmer, I recommend the Cas 3+ as this can program cards and cams.

The MII+ is a card, similar to any other pirate card, and is programmed using a Phoenix programmer.

Both can currently open DigitAlb and Canal Digital, but the Diablo Cam also opens other channels currently available on patches.

The Diablo is very easy to program using the Cas 3.