HUMAX HDCI-2000 thread

brunswick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax hdci-2000, hitachi pd7200
My Location
dublin
Hi, I am trying to add satellites to my motorised system by > Edit Antenna>Edit Satelllite Data , but when I change the satellite , the activate Satellite section will be disabled. It was working a few days ago when I used it for for first time, I have since Reset to DEfault settings??
The only channels it will allow me to activate is the first one I scan in.
Help would be much appreciated
thanks

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
As you have reset to default, you will need to re-input your motor settings before you can do any channel activation.

I use fixed dish settings, so can't help re motorised.

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
No software I know of that would enable connection to a computer network for CS on this STB, Prophessor.

Need a Linux box for that I believe?

Llew

Prophessor

Folding*home
Reaction score
Website
koizo.sourceforge.net
My Satellite Setup
[ Relook 250S ]
My Location
Madeira
Oh well... When one gets used to CS, anything else won't do anymore. I'll have to wait a bit more for a more flexible box.

japie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox Dm700c
My Location
netherlands
Does anyone knows how we can use the usb port?
And will there be a solution to share k*ys with a dreambox (for internal home use only)?

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
The USB port has no function for consumer use at present.
Probably used by dealers for software updates (Humax say it is for service use only).

No emulators etc. for sharing, CAM and card slots only.

Llew

brunswick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax hdci-2000, hitachi pd7200
My Location
dublin
Hi,
Is there an easy way of getting the prem*ere direkt channels in? I have tried entering sid's etc but it only finds "user channel" which does not show any picture. Is the only way to get a null modem and upload the file mentioned earlier in the forum?
I am not able to get a signal for all sats, I can get astra1, 2 and hotbird, is this to do with my dish alignment (is motorised), I did not have the dish pointing directly south before I started scanning so this may be the reason or is it that this is all I can pick up with my 80cm dish in dublin. In the past in this forum my problem was I could not get any channels in because I was trying with a sky 60cm dish that wasnt big enough.
cheers

alexcs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
150cm dish, humax hdci2000,diseqA,motor,samsung HD 81 cm
My Location
romania
hello, I am new here, but red allready as much as I could. I have a hdci 2000 receiver with a bigger antena (due to my location - bucharest) and am I very interested in this one. I have the software version 1.00.08, from the begining, wonder if this is the latest. no signal from the OTA for update. any info that you belive to be inportant could help.

barrykap

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM6800, Technomate TM6800 Super, Technomate 5200, Humax Foxsat HDR, Humax CI-8100, Lemon FTA, Force Frontier T90, Channelmaster 1.2 + Jaeger 1224, Misc other bits and bobs.
My Location
North Staffordshire
After using the Dragon cam and Predator firmware for a few months and entering the new codes as they appear, the whole affair seems to have stopped working altogether now on encrypted channels. Cannot get anything at all. I've re-installed Cam firmware (Pred 3.56), re-entered latest codes over and over but still cannot get anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

zapsat

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
All Ok
My Location
Norte Magnético
alexcs said:
hello, I am new here, but red allready as much as I could. I have a hdci 2000 receiver with a bigger antena (due to my location - bucharest) and am I very interested in this one. I have the software version 1.00.08, from the begining, wonder if this is the latest. no signal from the OTA for update. any info that you belive to be inportant could help.

Last official firmware is 007
At your own risk try to download this new 011 version:

_www.sendspace.com/file/qpubje

zapsat

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
All Ok
My Location
Norte Magnético
Hi Alex !

Don´t be afraid about downl this firmware.
I saw it on euro1080.com by alfacam group with upgrades on transponders and satellites.

Best Regards

Bbigfoot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400irc
80cm Dish
Invacom 0.3 LNB
ToH 3.3 5.7.

P4 Xp home
3.2 pro.
My Location
Tyne Wear
Hi All,

Can someone direct me to a set of Channel setting
that include (DIGI TV 1w).
My latest HDCI2000 setting (L53 08 May) does no
have, 1w Thor sat in the list.

BF...

redmart

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
DB 8000 HD - Manhattan 100HH -1m LH dish
<Network>Wireless to Cisco 857 router <Software>
Nabilosat Dream Elite v133B
My Location
Ireland
I just got a HD-CI Humax 2000 to play with. So far I am not impressed at all being used to the wonderful Dreambox 7020. The Humax doesn't seem able to work with my motorised dish either DiSEqC 1.2 or USALS.
It has software version 1.00.04. The Humax site has 1.00.07 which might fix some bugs but I'm not sure what system ID version to download. There seems very little info on the Web. Some Channel lists would be nice. The Humax 5400 was a great receiver but the HDCI-2000 has gone backwards. It just seems so noddy. I really would like a new HD Dreambox.

lewishamse

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI2000 motorised
My Location
London
Hi All,
Does anyone ave the Cyrus 45W-75E Motor but in HDF format please? I need it in HDF because my HDCI2000 doesnt let me download things using Formula NH1.01. It only allows me to do PC to STB downlaoads using WDN4OAK which only identifes files in HDF not HNF format.
Thanks
Lewishamse

Box_o_Balls

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax HDCI2000
80cm Dish, moteck motor
trex sm / conax cams
digitalb supersports/Premiere
dvico tvix 6500a
1TB int,2x1TB USB,
3x1TB networked.
Popcorn hour a-110
400GB int, 2x1TB USB,
2x1TB networked.
My Location
Merseyside
i just bought legit Premiere Sport subscription with alphacrypt light cam, put it into the humax hdci-2000, the portal page comes up but there are no extra items when i press the opt+ button, i follwed the instructions to the letter, left the receiver on and tuned into the portal for two days now and the activation signal has been sent twice now and still no joy. Is this a known problem for this receiver? if so, how do i get around? without buying a new receiver that is.
thanks,
B_o_B

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Premiere Sport subscription you need the official reciever that comes with it. The Humax HDCI does not have interactive buttons etc. A bit like Sky Interactive screens can only be seen on a Original Sky Box. I am sure one of the Super Moderators will advise you on the exact situation.

Box_o_Balls

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax HDCI2000
80cm Dish, moteck motor
trex sm / conax cams
dvico tvix 6500a
1TB int,2x1TB USB,
3x1TB networked.
Popcorn hour a-110
400GB int, 2x1TB USB,
2x1TB networked.
My Location
Merseyside
i was told by the supplier that it does work on the humax hdci2000, the interactive menu can be accessed by pressing the opt+ button?

Looking at this further..isn't the Humax HD PR 1000 the official receiver for premiere which has the same remote with the same opt+ button?

colinp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m motorised qualitv decoder manhatten blind search decoder echostar 3600ip
My Location
glasgow
You will need to tune in the other channels manually.Try lyngsat for details.

Box_o_Balls

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax HDCI2000
80cm Dish, moteck motor
trex sm / conax cams
dvico tvix 6500a
1TB int,2x1TB USB,
3x1TB networked.
Popcorn hour a-110
400GB int, 2x1TB USB,
2x1TB networked.
My Location
Merseyside
thanks Colin, have you tried this yourself?

here's how far i got...

the humax doesn't pick up these channels on the normal search with remote so i am using Formula app to upload the new channels, info provided by Lyngsat, Kingofsat ....and others.

with Formula there are a lot more fields to enter than the data being supplied by these sites.

they give me SID, VPID, APID and transponder info, i enter this but still no joy. Extra fields i don't have info for are...

PMT PID
PCR PID
SUBTITLE PID
TELETEXT PID

how relevant these are i don't know, at the moment i just mark as zero.