leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
thanks T_G
i have put the latest Roy image and the Radar 2.7 but the CS did not work at all. all the pic are black and can not see anything. lets hope the lates image will be ok and the radar will improve.
i can not use this box without cs/ Thanks for the instruct for digi tv. looks a bit difficult for me to set up all this what you told but i will try. i will keep you posted if you try something new and good image for this box
have a nice day
leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
As I said, anything after the 18 december and you will have problems with the CS breaking up. However, if you download the latest EMU panel you will be able to CS with radar. It works 100% connecting to a cccam server.

Are you sure your c line is correct?

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
hi T-G
the c line it is ok. it is shown the cline in the panel but lots of freeze. I have used napo 18-12-2009 and radar 2.6 the cs i had freeze. now i am going again to napo 18-12 and how can i download Emu panel and satangles from napo server? with remeto control can i do all of these? if you download the latest EMU panel you will be able to CS with radar. can you explain this how to do it pls becouse i am getting mad with CS.
thanks a lot mate for your help.
regards,
leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
You need to go into the main menu, addons, download addons, then search the napo servers for the softcam panel. I have got at the moment the 1.3.5 from the 23rd of December. Inside it is the Radar 2.7. Download also the latest Satangel.

Once you downloaded and installed them you might need to reboot the box.

Then put in the c line into the radarcfg file, don't use and old cfg one but enter the c line into the one you just downloaded.

If it still gives you problems maybe the problem is with your server, because here it works fine.

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
thanks T_G
i will try soon and hope to solves the problem. i really appropriate your help.
i will let you know for the progress.

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
dear T-G
i did the the update of the Qbox but i need some more clarification.
i have put the napo image of date 18-12-2009. from addons i have download the softcam panel 1.3.4 this was the last one on napo server and the satangels 1.2
for digi tv what should i do?
i have select satangel script 1 and after that on screen i have
diablo-key apdater
rb incubus-keyupdate
rb mgcam-keyupdate
rb-sofcam-keyupdate
i have select mgcam and on screen have the command :start. i have done ok and the update said execution finished.

the same i have done with softcam -keyupdate.
please tell me if i have done right or need to do something more for digitv.
for the cs it is ok to use radar 2.6 or need to use the radar 2.7?
thanks for support
leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hi
it seems you are on the right way. What you need to do now is press the blue button, and then make sure the mgcamd is showing. Activate it (green button). Then go to a digitv station (provider is RCS) and it should work. You might need to change channels once to make it work. Might take a a few seconds.

For the CS, I think you can use the 2.6. I am having some problems with the 2.8, after an hour or so it gets "crazy" and I need to reboot. But it has been better before, I hope the next image will be better.

Some people are swearing by the Incubus cam, especially the earlier versions such as 094, you could try it out.

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
hi T-G
i did all the instruction, i have activated mgcamd, i went to provider RCS but i get the mesage service unavailabe check tunner configuration". I don't know why in some packeges get mesage like this.
i have not try till now incubus 0.94. but i have read in some furum that is stable in cs. I dont know how to configure the cline here to incubus. How you can donwload to qbox with USB? if you have some knowledge for these pls tell me how to doit.
have a nice day and thanks for your help.
leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
You have to make sure you don't mix two different things. First you need to solve the problem you have with your tuner. There could be two reasons: either your tuner is not configured correctly (if you got a motor you need to set the tuner to "positioner" and enter the correct lat/long figures. If this is ok, then most likely you don't have the correct satellites.xml. When backing up the settings using the backup facility it does not copy the satellites.xml. So what I do is FTP the XML to the correct folder and restart the box. That should do it. I am at work, but I think the xml needs to go to etc/tuxbox (you will find it for sure, simply replace it).

My advice: Before trying incubus or anything else make sure you get the tuner/motor to work correctly.

EDW

Reaction score
Hi TG, some more competion, this Twin DVB-S2 Tuner runs CCcam client legally, ie not DM clone.

£409.99

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKu4vl69bkI

still the Qbox is looking like better value but still no sign of any T-2 tuners yet?

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
Hi T_G
i have in my dish 1.2m motor and the motor is moving with separate aparature from my qbox.
so this positioner it is open and when i want deferent satellite i used this aparature.
in astra 19 it is ok but when i go to other satellite said the masage tunner failed. i have not done any tunner konfiguration as i thought it will take all the satellite. so this is my situation.
i will check the FTP but i am a bit confused with satellites.xml how to doit?
thanks mate.
have a great day. leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
The satellite.xml needs to go to /etc/tuxbox

You can try my xml file, but it is always better to use one you have updated using dreamboxedit.

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
thanks T-G
i will try to fix-it today. i have read in forum that with radar 2.6 and SA keyupdater it is posible to open Bis package and srg. Please how can i doit to see this package? it is the same procedure as it is for digitv.
all the best.
leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
leonardua said:
thanks T-G
i will try to fix-it today. i have read in forum that with radar 2.6 and SA keyupdater it is posible to open Bis package and srg. Please how can i doit to see this package? it is the same procedure as it is for digitv.
all the best.leonardi

Look, get the other stuff sorted out first, then we can go to the next thing. You are trying to run before you can even walk. Sort out the channels, the motor and DigiTV on Thor with the Mgcamd, and then I will talk you through the other stuff. OK?

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
hi T_G
i have not been working with my box since because lots of works. I have dawnload dreambox edit to my pc already.
i try to connect to my qbox but can not doit. i have put the ip adress of my box but can not be connected.
the list of channels of digitv and sky uk in my box are shown with light letters while the other channels that are working are shown in my box with bold letter.
yes you are right. i have to take things slowly. first i need to fiks the tunner and after the digitv. so i can enjoy this box.
have a nice day T-G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hi
One of the most important things to sort out is the conncetion between your PC and the QboxHD. It is the cornerstome of having any fun with it.

Have you got the internal wifi or are you using a LAN cable?

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
hi T-G
In my Box i am using the LAN Cable and my connection with box it is ok Using DCC enigma 2 it is doing the connection also the Qbox updater 1.04 is doing the connection.
i saw in my box that half of bouquet are ok so do not have the problem with tunner and half of them when i press favorite in bouqet lits they have ** two star in front of them and do not work (some of them are digitv, It partner,digitalb, tring , sky uk etc.
please if you have any setting for my qbox so i can download again in my box> i have heard that setting for DM800 it is working very good with qbox hd.
What i have done is the setting of list of bouqet i have dawload in my box through Qbox updater 1.04 the same that you do for the bootloader of the box.
please any sugestion and help of course from you.
many thanks from leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
As I said before - you need to load an up to date satellite.xml to your box using FTP. I have said this now quite a few times. Unless you tell me that you have done that I will not answer any more questions about this.

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
hi T-G
till now i have not done anything becouse my internet is broken. I just want you to ask have you try the latest Napo image date 19-01-2009? How it works with Radar 2.91 for cs?
still I am in Napo image date 18-12-2009 and i thought maybe they have done improvement in the latest image.
have a nice day.
leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sorry, haven't tried it yet as I was too busy with work. I will try it out on the weekend and will report how it worked. Hopefully it will be an improvement...