IS THIS THE 1 (Conax hacked)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Doesn't look like anyone is using that combination Aistys, but if I spot anyone on my travels I'll check out their settings.

The good news from my quarter, I have it working using the LCE boot disk, not the way I wanted to do it, but what the hell :)

Hyundai HSS800ci
Irdeto Freecam Mascetti 2.018
Goldwafer's Season Interface 9v power
Baud rate 8861
Irdeto Emulation
Irdeto coco

I may see if I can get hold of an old 486 lappie and run it from that, I've got one in the loft, but typically it doesn't work.

S

steford1

rolfw - an identical setup to me except not a powered season. Will try again tonight with settings you suggest - really fancy MUTV!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Now I've got it working with the power on, I'll try it with the power off as well. Never could leave well enough alone :)

It also seemed to work with the CAM set at IRD in the goodies as well, I'll check it out later. It does take two or three minutes to clear the picture though.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yep, works with no power as well, feeling quite pleased with myself now. ;)

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Well done Rolf and others as well. This is what it's about don't you think? O-up

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Certanly is Jimbo, just wish I'd tried it this way first, I wouldn't have had a week of frustration then. :D

downsouth

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
maidstone
:-band
Sorry to a pessimistic old git, but I presume the Keys will change and we will all be left in the dark again at some point.
What can I do to help in solution for this.
On a more upbeat note, I Couldn't believe it when I plugged in me season to me Conny Cam 4.00e. and it worked.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, quite possibly downsouth, but what the hell, that's what the hobby is about, 90% of the fun is in the achievement itself. :)

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Ive looked and Looked (but can`t find any conax keys) in the emulator, as for how u want it Big R, have U tried the Windows licardemu (posted on the dudes) a lot of good results with, Freecams etc, No boot or that sh*te, DAVE

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes Dave, that was the one I was trying, but the cam would only periodically see the card, must be something to do with the way the two systems control the port.

downsouth

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
maidstone
How does one get TV3 from Norway 1º west encryption D2mac. Thought that was extinct? Any advice ?

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
@ Rolf

My epitaph: 'I wish I'd tried it that way first!'

:D

A

Aistys

Originally posted by rolfw
Doesn't look like anyone is using that combination Aistys, but if I spot anyone on my travels I'll check out their settings.

I may see if I can get hold of an old 486 lappie and run it from that, I've got one in the loft, but typically it doesn't work.

@rolfw
if you can try on 486DX2/66 +conax 3.03 does it will work ok
thanks

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I now have the windows version working with XP Pro, Dave suggested in another thread that the COM1 baud rate should be changed within the BIOS, well I couldn't find a way to do it there, but went into the XP device manager and changed the COM1 baud rate to 7200 and BINGO......All working.

Chuffed or what. :)

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Good for u Big R. I would have recomended it sooner but Device manager fix (didnt) for me, as stated elsewhere my com ports are not being addressed properly, In MY version of XP pro. (i dont think they are "enabled" so its Virtual disk for me.
as for Mobo Bios (this is only for those with server boards) (not braggin) which have an Bios com option and baud-rate (allows entry to system) through com1 if OS refuses to start,

johuh

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Sweden
Originally posted by Aistys
@rolfw
if you can try on 486DX2/66 +conax 3.03 does it will work ok
thanks

A 486/66 will do perfect as long as you have at least 8mb of RAM.

//Johan

S

steford1

rolfw - exactly the same setup as you with same settings but nothing. Will try again and leave for a while but it just seems that the season is not responding to ATR ie err messages. Any suggestions?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Have you tried wallbanger Steford1? It doesn't work with Conax, but ast least you can check whether your season is capable of communicating with the CAM, I believe Wolsty gained success after packing the season with paper to improve the contact.

I still find the results fro the Windows version are not constant, so have set aside a PC for running the boot disk.

S

steford1

Running from bootdisk myself. Season did work last time I tried wallbanger (several months ago). Also did some cw logging with it. I'll try again this weekend to check all is OK then try conax emu again.