SECA 2 now available on Dragon CAM

imthedaddy

Reaction score
My Location
Bradford (U.K)
Can some1 pls tell me if seca2 will work on a dreambox as i cancelled mine and bought a technomate 5500daci with a MR that needs to be updated manualy being a newbie & not haveing a programmer i need to keep takeing it back from were i bought it from to be update but I still got a option to change the box back to dreambox + about certain channels going of is seca hack here for a while or wot?.

drosos

Reaction score
why i have problems unecrypting c+ (astra 19o) with my humax toh 3.2 and a funcard

stinky

Reaction score
jimbo_may said:
Bradle01, thanks for your point of view, keep paying and we keep hacking, i wont pay money to view, have a nice day.

@Bradle01 - people like me are not taking peoples jobs as we don't have the money to pay for subscription telly anyway !! This is not lost revenue for the broadcasters (the poor darlings) so in no way threatens peoples jobs - I should IMAGINE that, contrary to the propaganda spread by those with a vested interest, the number of people watching pirated sources relative to paid suscriptions is very small............and in my opinion does not represent lost revenue to the broadcasters, just the prospect of slightly lower profits (very few "decent" people will cancel a paid subscription to take up a pirated option)!!

By the way : If the current euphoria surrounding the dragon cam does not port to other cams etc. then I still won't be watching seca2 as I can't afford to buy new equipment..........

As Jimbo_May said........"have a nice day" (and don't forget the little guys' interests!)

mohsin_mejor

Reaction score
Hi i want to ask if it will let all the channels in eutelsat hotbird 2 and it function in TECHNOSAT IR 7000 so i can see all the channels without paying jejejejej.

goffy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rolfw said:
Not sure that it will Fordman.

Hi Rolf,

Sorry to fire yet more questions at you but will this work on my magic module? I have an aston1.5 somewhere so can I use it on that providing i buy a tit card? I take it that a funcard is no good?

tipsygent

Reaction score
stop crying and if you are that upset about it what are you doing in here??

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
goffy said:
Hi Rolf,

Sorry to fire yet more questions at you but will this work on my magic module? I have an aston1.5 somewhere so can I use it on that providing i buy a tit card? I take it that a funcard is no good?

Hi Goffy, there are no publicly available Titanium files yet , but when available should work with the MR, MM and Aston 1.05. The fun card will not do it.

Everyone needs to bear in mind though, that this is not necessarily permanent, I'm pretty sure that the providers will be desperately trying to scupper this and I would not expect them to do otherwise.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
imthedaddy said:
Can some1 pls tell me if seca2 will work on a dreambox as i cancelled mine and bought a technomate 5500daci with a MR that needs to be updated manualy being a newbie & not haveing a programmer i need to keep takeing it back from were i bought it from to be update but I still got a option to change the box back to dreambox + about certain channels going of is seca hack here for a while or wot?.

If the hack is indeed a hack and not a leak, then I guess that it will turn up for the Dreambox, but these are not a receiver for the absolute beginner, you need to get your hands dirty and do a lot of learning quickly. They are great when you eventually get to grips with them though.

zola25

Reaction score
rolfw said:
If the hack is indeed a hack and not a leak, then I guess that it will turn up for the Dreambox, but these are not a receiver for the absolute beginner, you need to get your hands dirty and do a lot of learning quickly. They are great when you eventually get to grips with them though.

its allready available for the dreambox

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, yes just heard, things are moving very quickly. :) But as said earlier, they could move even more quickly in the other direction.

Donrandy

Reaction score
I have oiled my tools and ready to goooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

jleal

jleal
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NACI5700, 800HD, relook 400s, Dream500, SS1, SS2HD with motorised 1.8PF and T90 toroidal
My Location
Portugal
It's true! It works in the dreambox.

jleal

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
To Bradle
I have to oppose your views, mate: Piracy CREATES jobs. If there weren't all these great guys busting their arses for us to be able to watch encrypted TV for free, all the programmers employed by the big broadcasters would be out of jobs...same goes for all the mathematicians employed to develop new encryption systems to replace the already hacked ones...What about all the staff these "poor" companies hire to try to find out what is going on in the sat sites (like this one)? What about all the lot of suited lawyers employed by them to prosecute and persecute sat freedom fighters? Not to speak of the secretaries, helpers, arse lickers, telephonists and tea ladies employed for various sections of these big corporations that are directly involved in the encryption matter? And if you are so righteous, you might want to consider the companies who manufacture the cards that are being replaced every now and then? The printers who provide the big companies with all their printed matter regarding this?
If there wasn't piracy, a lot of people would loose their jobs and would be very unhappy. A lot of us would be very unhappy because we cannot watch our beloved football team on TV because we live in the wrong country of the European (TV) Segregated Union, and the only happy people would be a very small section of the top of the big companies, who would earn a few millions more than they already do.
So, here it is again: Thumbs up to the freedom fighters, site builders, moderators, tech expert and normal members who contribute to this and similar sites! Every time you watch ManU on TV Sport Romania, every time you watch mature content on 30 west, every time you tune in to Canal+ just because you can (and can't understand a word they are saying) you are making sure someone is getting paid by the end of the month.

F

F1Mike

fiddling with dreambox just now, hopefully have sec 2 going in next half hour :)

......as I shout the words "flash erase ...... flash erase ......... WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING!?" at my dreambox :D;)

mat8861

Reaction score
the tita is working since a month!!! the problem is how to read it....

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes Mat8861, but we are talking about a public file and this should be out soon.

xronos

Reaction score
Bradle01,
That's no question of money but a way of leaving.
Even if channels become free, I will continue to hack them ... and as jimbo said; have a nice day.

lionel

Reaction score
bradle01 said:
And the sooner the users of this forum (and the rest of the world too) realises that every time they access a service without paying for it they are stealing ordinary peoples' jobs from them, the better.

IT'S THEFT - YOU CALL IT FUN - I CALL IT THEFT - AND THAT'S A CRIME.

That's funny, because I seem to remember that the television and cinema industries were doing pretty well before subscription and pay-per-view came along, thanks to advertising revenue. Then bright sparks at Sky etc realised they had an addicted market and that they could get a little greedy and get away with it. Since there has been no reduction in advertising revenue, I don't see piracy costing too many jobs.

Lionel

strangford

Reaction score
Ihave a Dragon Cam and Loader Card...Conax all ok.....Nothing on 30 West, have i done something wrong? Loaded Preadator 1 0 File also where will i get the Dragon Programmer on what site...Hope someone can help me on this.
Strangford

Schnuffi

Reaction score
My Location
Sunny, Germany
Just a quick point, If there was no hacking
how much more money would the big sat
companies charge. But I would pay if I could get
English TV in Germany. I say it´s there fault
and there lose